...do YOUR families link back to first South Australian wheat growers?
Christina and Donald McLEAN from Scotland 1837
||Adam ABERCROMBIE  |
||Stirling Scotland 
||Timber dealer  |
||Hindley Street  |
||Y [3, 4] |
||Christina and Donald McLean | Mary McLean's descendants
||5 Nov 2017 |
||Mary (the second) MCLEAN, b. 2 Apr 1818, d. 22 Sep 1889, Strathalbyn SA (Age 71 years) |
||29 Sep 1840
||Adelaide SA [5, 6]
- MARRIED Holy Trinity Church Adelaide SA
| ||1. Christina ABERCROMBIE, b. 1841, Adelaide SA , d. 23 Jul 1848 (Age 7 years) |
|+||2. Rachel ABERCROMBIE, b. 1844, Adelaide SA , d. 1908, Wokurna SA (Age 64 years) |
| ||3. Adam ABERCROMBIE, b. 9 Mar 1846, Adelaide SA , d. 13 Mar 1848, Adelaide SA (Age 2 years) |
| ||4. Mary ABERCROMBIE, b. 24 Apr 1848, Adelaide SA , d. 23 Jul 1848, Adelaide SA (Age 0 years) |
||16 Jan 2017 15:37:42 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
BDM Marriage Adam Abercrombie & Mary McLean on 29th September 1840 in Adelaide
- [S-3] BRB - 'Donald & Christina McLean & Their Descendants', (Donald & Christina McLean Genealogical Council Inc, Strathalbyn 1995).
- [S-3] BRB - 'Donald & Christina McLean & Their Descendants', (Donald & Christina McLean Genealogical Council Inc, Strathalbyn 1995), Page 17.
- [S-18] PUBLICATION Edwin Maclean's genealogy, Person 14-v.
- [S-75] http://www.genealogysa.org.au, 20 Jan 2017 Researcher Lorna McLean.
DEATH:1849 RegNo;1/178 ABERCROMBIE Adam at Adelaide SA
No other evidenced information available. Requires followup to ensure generalisation and validity.
- [S-59] http://www.familyhistorysa.info/colonists.html, Barry Leadbetter, page 1.
Adam Abercrombie married Mary McLean date provided and added by researcher Lorna McLean 05/12/2016
MCRAE Duncan, Mary ABERCROMBIE nee MCLEAN married 1852-02-25 at Trinity, Adelaide SA, aged 25=Duncan b1827, 32 (w)=Mary b1820
Confirmed by the said website and NO alterations were made with citations from Website by Barry Leadbetter found by researcher Lorna McLean 05/12/2016
- [S-59] http://www.familyhistorysa.info/colonists.html, Barry Leadbetter, 4.
MCRAE Duncan and Mary McLean (nee Abercrombie)
Confirmed "married on 25.02.1852 at Trinity church Adelaide SA, Aged 25, 32" by the said website and nothing altered.
Website by Barry Leadbetter found by researcher Lorna McLean 05/12/2016