...do YOUR families link back to first South Australian wheat growers?
Christina and Donald McLEAN from Scotland 1837
1915 - 2006 (90 years)
||Catherine Gordon SCOTT  |
||10 May 1915
||Bunbury WA [1, 2]
||Perth WA 
|From 1978 Kitty was involved with the W.A. Historical Society and became Keeper of the Records. |
||Bunbury WA 
|After a business course, she worked for Vacuum Oil Co and then joined the Bank of Australasia.Lindsay also worked for that bank. |
||Claremont WA 
|Death in Cottesloe WA. Source Cemetery records. |
||16 Apr 2006
||Cottesloe WA 
||Christina and Donald McLean | Allan McLean's descendants
||5 Sep 2017 |
- [S-3] BRB - 'Donald & Christina McLean & Their Descendants', 1995, The BRB has a good index for each individual. Copies of the BRB available Strathalbyn National Trust Museum & Library, several libraries around Australia including State Library SA, and Western Australian Genealogical Society Bayswater WA Request assistance for locating a copy through 'Contact us' on this website. .
- [S-113] NEWSPAPER TROVE Adelaide Advertiser SA, http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/26942771?searchTerm=%22catherine%20gordon%20scott%22&searchLimits=l-category=Family+Notices|||l-decade=191, 12 Jun 2017 Researcher Lorna McLean.
The West Australian Frid 21 May 1915 Page 1 SCOTT.-On May 10, the wife of Douglas G.
Scott, Bunbury-a daughter. South Aus
tralian papers please copy.
Public notice: please assist by not increasing compounding human error by further checking details of this profile BEFORE using it elsewhere and send courtesy email to administrators on homepage CONTACT ENVELOPE
- [S-126] Metropolitan Cemetery Board Perth WA, 4 Sept 2017 Researcher Lorna McLean.
CATHERINE GORDON WOODMAN (nee Scott)
application number: KC00164191
Aged 90 Date of Death 16/04/2006
Suburb COTTESLOE Type:GARDEN OF REMEMBRANCE, Memorial Location:yes KARRAKATTA CEMETERY:MC SECTION, GARDEN 6
- [S-75] http://www.genealogysa.org.au, https://www.genealogysa.org.au/index.php?option=com_search&Itemid=32, 16 Jan 2017.
Found Researcher: Lorna McLean at WAGS Bayswater on above website and hyperlink to actual entry. As I was not logged on it offered limited information. It stated "only Reg No 251/891 year 1912 in Wellington SA" More followup to ensure complete date and location"
- [S-113] NEWSPAPER TROVE Adelaide Advertiser SA, 17 Jul 1912 P8, 19 Aug 2017 Researcher Lorna McLean.
"SCOTT-BRADLEY on the 14th June (1912) at Kybybolite, by the Rev R W McLean, MA., Douglas Gordon, only son of the late Andrew Scott BA., Adelaide to Catherine Forster elder daughter to Alfred Bradley, Kybybolite SA"